8-Day Samburu/Sweet Waters/Nakuru/Naivasha/Mara
Our eight day Kenyan safari takes you to the northern frontier country of Samburu, through the Great Rift Valley and finally through the Masai Mara, home of the Big Five. The Samburu Game Reserve is home to rare species such as the reticulated giraffe, the Somali ostrich and other animals that can withstand the hard, arid conditions. This is a tour for the entire family, including children and seniors!
DepartureThis tour starts and ends in Nairobi
Departure TimeIf availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Return TimeDepending on your flight plans.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedA professional driver/guideAll accommodationAll activitiesAll Taxes/VATDrinking waterMeals (As specified in the tour plan section)Park fees (For non-residents)Roundtrip airport transfer
Not IncludedAdditional accommodationIncrease of taxesInternational flightsPersonal itemsTips
- You'll be collected from the airport.
- Accommodation before the tour starts can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu Game Reserve
Day 2: Samburu Game Reserve
Day 3: Samburu – Sweetwater’s Game Reserve
Day 4: Sweetwater's – Lake Nakuru National Park
Day 5: Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha
Day 6: Lake Naivasha - Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 7: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 8: Masai Mara - Nairobi
End of tour
- Additional accommodation can be arranged for an extra cost.
- You'll be dropped off at the airport.
- This tour starts in Nairobi and ends in Mombasa, Kenya
- This operator can help select your international flights, but you'll have to book them yourself
- Fly to Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO - Check price) in Nairobi
- A transfer from and back to the airport is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost